For you who think in solutions and have the drive to continuously improve the quality of the processes, Milanovic inzenering offer various opportunities to develop your own initiatives and to work independently within a team of committed colleagues.
Currently we seek for:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Executes the assigned project according to the project plan
- Establishes, maintains and coordinates communication with international clients
- Responsible for ensuring that customer’s expectations are appropriately aligned with operational capabilities and available engineering & manufacturing capacities
- Collects and analyzes RFQ’s, prepares offers, participates in procurement management including contract negotiations
- Provides full-service account management
- Comply with company policies and procedures and promote company values and culture
- A University Degree/Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Mechanical Engineering or Technical Sciences
- Fluent in German & English
- Knowledge of project management
- Team player in changing work environment
- Ability to meet the strict deadlines
- Strong planning, organizational and time management skills
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and qualify new WPS/WPQR when required.
- Develops welding techniques, procedures, and application of welding equipment
- Develop and qualify welding procedure specifications (WPS) and related procedure qualification records (WPQR), supervise and document welder qualifications, interact with welding department (manufacturing and repair), work with welders, to meet the user's requirements.
- Prepares technical reports as result of research and development and preventive maintenance investigations.
- Evaluates new developments in welding field for possible application to current welding problems or production processes.
- Directs and coordinates technical personnel in performing inspections to ensure workers'compliance with established welding procedures, restrictions, and standards; in testing welds for conformance with national code requirements; or testing welding personnel for certification.
- Contacts personnel of other agencies, engineering personnel, or clients to exchange ideas, information, or offer technical advice concerning welding matters.
- An International Welding Engineer / European Welding Engineer certificate
- Minimum 5 years of experience in welding related activities.
- Good communication skills in English and German, both spoken and written
- Team player in a dynamic working environment,
- Knowledge of complex welding techniques.
- Knowledge of procedures, equipments, techniques and principles in designing process.
- Ability to operate special equipments.
- Ability to analyze data and evaluate results.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
Interested professionals may submit their CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to having you in our team!